SiteCanyon is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognize our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR.
- Your information will not be shared, rented, or sold to any third party.
- We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)
SiteCanyon is committed to processing data following its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner about individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary about the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that inaccurate personal data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to the implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the GDPR to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.”
 Notice: We will inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you subscribe to product updates, newsletters, or other online services.
 Usage: We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that will allow you to use our services
- To automatically customize your documents with your information
- To alert you of software upgrades, updates, discounts, or other services from SiteCanyon
We collect your email when you order, to send you informational communications. We also collect your email to send you our promotional offers.
We may also collect your name, language, currency, operating system, document searched, and country information for a better experience with SiteCanyon products/services.
When you place your order with us, we collect your email to send you informational communications. We also collect your phone number to contact you in case these emails bounce back because of a typo in your email address and if we cannot figure out what the correct email address is.
We also contact the phone number that is provided if we suspect that the cardholder’s credit card information has been compromised, i.e. used fraudulently.
We also use our clients’ email to notify them of the release of updated versions of the software, new services, or promotional offers.
 Consent: When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that SiteCanyon is an authorized holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration. When you activate your account, you are providing your consent to occasionally receive information from us. In each communication from us, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications; alternatively, you may contact us to express your choices at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
 Access to your information: You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information simply enter the Client area or request that we send you this information.
 Security of your information: SiteCanyon is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honored. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
We guarantee that all e-commerce transactions follow the latest security measures and use the best available technologies. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is employed when you place online orders or transmit sensitive information. SSL is one of the safest methods of passing information over the Internet.
 EU and EEA Users’ Rights: If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted, or restricted. In certain instances, you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
 What we do with the Information you shareYour information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
When you register on our website, you are asked to provide your contact information, including a valid email address. We use this information to send you updates about SiteCanyon order confirmations and information about our services. When you order from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the product(s) you ordered at that time.
We may on occasion require the help of other companies to provide limited services on our behalfs, such as packaging, shipping, and delivery, customer support, and processing event registrations. We will only provide such companies with the information required for them to perform these services; these service providers are bound by strict privacy policies and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
In very rare instances SiteCanyon may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SiteCanyon or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SiteCanyon and its family of websites and properties; and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SiteCanyon, its websites, or the public.
 How to opt-outWe provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters, and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
However, as is true with all online actions, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions of personal information, or other users of the Site may misuse or abuse the personal information that they may collect from the Site.
If you want to prevent a third-party advertiser from collecting data, currently you may either visit each ad network’s website individually and opt-out or visit the NAI gateway opt-out site to opt-out of all network advertising cookies. Click here for the NAI gateway opt-out site.
This site will also allow you to review the third-party advertising companies’ privacy policies.
 Enforcement of policy: If for some reason you believe SiteCanyon has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
Rajmata Bhavan, Trimurti Nagar
Dasak, Jail Road, Nashik Road
Nashik, Maharashtra 422101
For information about how to contact SiteCanyon please visit our contact page.